“You go on the computer too much!”
I get off the computer and watch tv..
“You watch tv too much!”
I get off the couch and go out with my friends..
“You go out too much!”
What else am I supposed to fucking do around here?! FLOAT IN THE AIR!? Or are you gonna say “You float in the air too much!?!”
Story of my fucking life… sometimes.
I don’t want a lot of lovey dovey stuff to be honest, LOL.
I like relationships where we can make fun of each other all the time. All laughs. Instead of calling each other babe/baby, we would call each other fag, or slut. And instead of going out to somewhere fancy to eat, we would get chalupas and play Xbox all night.
- People stare
- People ask stupid questions like “ARE YOU OK?” when I’m obviously not.
- People stare more
- If you continue to stare I’ll poke your eyeballs dammit stop staring.
LOLOL. don’t forget the fact that you have all these mucus clogging your nose and when you try to talk you have to catch your breath therefore making yourself sound like a goldfish out of water. omg. so embarassing. so not cute.
OMG. you’re cute amy <3
Ima get up in the morning like…
Sitting in all the classes looking like..
Walking through the halls looking at the students saying…
- Boy: Hey, hun!
- Girl: Hey.
- Boy: I missed you at school today. Why weren't you there?
- Girl: Yeah, I had to go to the doctor.
- Boy: Oh really? Why?
- Girl: Oh, nothing. Just some annual shots, that's all.
- Boy: Oh.
- Girl: So what did you guys do in Math today?
- Boy: You didn't miss anything that great, just a lot of notes.
- Girl: Okay, good.
- Boy: Yeah.
- Girl: Hey, I have a question to ask.
- Boy: Okay, ask away.
- Girl: How much do you love me?
- Boy: You know I love you more than anything in this world.
- Girl: Yeah.
- Boy: Why did you ask?
- Girl: *silence*
- Boy: Is something wrong?
- Girl: No. Nothing at all. Um. How much do you care about me?
- Boy: I would give you the world in a heartbeat if I could.
- Girl: You would?
- Boy: Yeah of course I would. *sounding worried* Is there something wrong?
- Girl: No, everything's fine.
- Boy: Are you sure?
- Girl: Yeah.
- Boy: Okay. I hope so.
- Girl: Would you die for me?
- Boy: I would take a bullet for you any day, hun.
- Girl: Really?
- Boy: Any day. Now, seriously, is there something wrong?
- Girl: No, I'm fine. You're fine. We're fine. Everyone and everything is fine.
- Boy: Okay.
- Girl: Well, I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow at school.
- Boy: Alright, bye. I love you!
- Girl: Yeah. I love you too. Bye.
- THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL
- Boy: Hey, have you seen my girlfriend today?
- Friend: No.
- Boy: Oh.
- Friend: She wasn't here yesterday, either.
- Boy: I know. She was acting all weird on the phone last night.
- Friend: Well, dude, you know how girls are sometimes.
- Boy: Yeah, but not her.
- Friend: I don't know what else to say, man.
- Boy: Okay, well I gotta get to English. I'll see ya after school.
- Friend: Yeah I gotta get to Science. Later.
- THAT NIGHT
- Girl: Hello?
- Boy: Hey.
- Girl: Oh, hey.
- Boy: Why weren't you at school today?
- Girl: Uh, I had another appointment with the doctor.
- Boy: Are you sick?
- Girl: Um, I have to go. My mom’s calling on the other line.
- Boy: I’ll wait.
- Girl: It may take a while. I’ll call you later.
- Boy: Alright. I love you.
- -very long pause-
- Girl: *with a tears in her eyes* Look, I think we should break up.
- Boy: What?!
- Girl: It’s the best thing for us right now.
- Boy: Why?
- Girl: I love you.
- THE GIRL DOESN’T COME TO SCHOOL FOR 3 MORE WEEKS AND DOESNT ANSWER HER PHONE
- Boy: Hey dude.
- Friend: Hey.
- Boy: What’s up?
- Friend: Nothing. Hey, have you talked to your ex lately?
- Boy: No.
- Friend: So you didn’t hear?
- Boy: Hear what?
- Friend: Um, I don’t know if I should be the one to tell you…
- Boy: Dude, just tell me!
- Friend: Uh. Call this number, 433-555-3468.
- Boy: Okay, thanks!
- BOY CALLS THE NUMBER AFTER SCHOOL
- Voice: Hello, Suppam County Hospital. This is Nurse Victoria.
- Boy: Uh, I must have the wrong number. I’m looking for my friend.
- Voice: What is their name, sir?
- *boy gives info*
- Voice: Yes, this is the right number. She’s one of our patients here.
- Boy: Really? Why? What happened? How is she?
- Voice: Her room number is 646 in building A, suite 3.
- Boy: WHAT HAPPENED?!
- Voice: Please come by, sir, and you can see her. Goodbye.
- Boy: WAIT! NO!
- THE BOY GOES TO HOSPITAL, AND TO ROOM 646, BUILDING A, SUITE 3. THE GIRL IS LYING IN THE HOSPITAL BED.
- Boy: Oh my God, are you okay?
- Girl: *silence*
- Boy: Dear, talk to me!
- Girl: I..
- Boy: You what?
- Girl: I have cancer and I’m on life support.
- Boy: *breaks into tears*
- Girl: They're taking me off tonight.
- Boy: Why?
- Girl: I wanted to tell you, but I couldn’t .
- Boy: Why didn’t you tell me?
- Girl: I didn’t want to hurt you.
- Boy: You could never hurt me.
- Girl: I just wanted to see if you felt about me the same as I felt about you.
- Boy: Huh?
- Girl: I love you more than anything. I would give you the world in a heartbeat. I would die for you and take a bullet for you.
- Boy: *crying*
- Girl: Don’t be sad. I love you and I’ll always be there with you.
- Boy: Then why did you break up with me?
- Nurse: Young man, visiting hours are over.
- The boy leaves and later that night the girl is taken off of life support and dies, but what the boy didn’t know is that the girl only asked him those questions so she could hear him say it one last time. She only broke up with him because she knew she only had 3 more weeks left to live and thought that it would cause him less pain and give him time to get over her before she died.
- NEXT DAY
- The boy is found dead with a gun in one hand and a note in the other.
- THE NOTE SAID:
- “I told her that I would take a bullet for her, just like she said she would die for me.”
1. Search for a crumpled paper stock.
I’ll be using this one.
Click here to Download.
2. Open it on Photoshop.
3. Add/Paste your Subject. (can be anything - images/letters/shapes/etc)
4. Merge visible (Shift+CTRL+E).
5. Using the Polygonal Lasso Tool, select the part you want.
6. When you see the “Marching Ants”. Hit Ctrl+J (Duplicate)
7. Double Click the “Duplicated Layer and apply Drop Shadow.